A Smile Makeover Tailored to Your Goals and Dental Health
If you are dissatisfied with your smile, and you want to make several cosmetic changes, you may be a good candidate for a smile makeover at Colorado Premier Dental. With a makeover, you can combine several cosmetic procedures according to your individual needs. We do not simply believe in making cosmetic enhancements. We also work to restore function and overall health to your mouth as part of this uniquely personalized treatment. To learn more about how you can benefit from a smile makeover, schedule a consultation with Dr. Brian J. Polidori at our Lakewood practice today.
Smile Makeovers with Dr. Polidori
Although he is an outstanding cosmetic dentist, Dr. Polidori is also an expert in oral surgery, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder treatment, and bite alignment. Thanks to his extensive training, he understands the relationship between dental function and a beautiful smile. Before performing a smile makeover, he will conduct a full examination. Dr. Polidori will treat any decay or gum disease before beginning your cosmetic treatment. During the course of your makeover, he will also ensure that new veneers or crowns maintain the healthy balance of your bite.
Your Unique Treatment
In addition to a complete exam, Dr. Polidori will also provide a cosmetic consultation. At this time, he will help you select the right procedures to address your aesthetic concerns. Because smile makeovers are completely personalized, there are really no limits to your treatment. Your makeover could include:
- Porcelain veneers: Dr. Polidori will place thin, custom-made veneers on the front of your teeth. They can cover up flaws, reshape your teeth, close small gaps between teeth, and more. You could receive one veneer, or you could enhance your full smile.
- Dental bonding: Bonding can be a more economical alternative to porcelain veneers. Dr. Polidori will use tooth-colored composite to reshape your teeth and cover cosmetic imperfections.
- Teeth whitening: We proudly offer the KöR® Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System, the premier method of dental bleaching. KöR® can permanently lighten both extrinsic and intrinsic stains.
- Gum contouring: If you have an uneven gum line, Dr. Polidori can remove small amounts of your soft tissues with a surgical laser. The advanced tool will minimize discomfort and inflammation.
- Crown lengthening: Similarly, your dentist can eliminate excess gum tissue to correct a “gummy smile” and make your teeth appear larger. He uses a laser to perform this treatment, as well.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic injections: In some cases, you may have a gummy smile because your upper lip folds back dramatically when you grin. BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment can relax your lip muscles, so that your smile is more proportionate.
- Dental crowns and bridges: These tooth-colored restorations can repair dental damage and replace missing teeth. Dr. Polidori will provide custom-crafted synthetic teeth that will enhance your smile and dental function.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
No matter what combination of treatments you select, a smile makeover can greatly improve your appearance and self-esteem. You will be more ready to share your smile. In turn, this can change the way people perceive you. Most importantly, your stunning, healthy smile will allow you to step out into the world with confidence.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Learn more about how a smile makeover can benefit you. Contact Colorado Premier Dental today to schedule your first appointment.